Wednesday 1 March 2017

Working out ...

My new years resolution was to start getting fit and working out ready for my holiday In June, I thought I would share with you what I have been doing/working on to get that toned body...
Image result for motivational quotes gym
So I am currently a size 8 I know that is not big but I wanted to be more toned I don't want to lose any weight hopefully gain some threw muscle weight, last year I hardly worked out and was eating quite a lot of takeaways as I started working 5 days a week and just became lazy on my days off.
 
My boyfriend goes to the gym around 4 days a week and eats chicken and vegetables all the time so he gives me motivation. I work out 5 days a week and concentrate on my belly, thighs and bum.
I do all my work out at home and just brought a gym matt and a few weighs and watch loads of different YouTube work out videos.
 
Every time I brush my teeth I do squats whist doing it and always take the stairs instead of the lifts so many little things. 
 
Food wise I have cut back so much on takeaways I was having around 2 McDonalds a week last year and now about 1 a month. I try not to eat anything after 8 at night and cut down on all the snacks and fizzy drinks! 
 
I feel so much better in my self now and setting goals and reaching them is amazing feeling. 

No comments:

Post a Comment