Wednesday 29 March 2017

ABH contour powders review ...

So first off all I need to say I got these powders for £4.20 each!! I went on to the beauty bay website and on to there outlet and they had 28 shades for a fraction of the original price I guess they are not going to be sealing them on there website I couldn't believe it I'm not sure if they have any shades left now but still they always have some great prices and deals on beauty bay defiantly something to check out.

Image result for anastasia beverly hills contour kit powder
I got 5 shades 3 highlighters - 10k, standstone and latte.
Contour shades - Cream soda and golden peach

Image result for anastasia beverly hills contour kit powderI have never swatched any of the contour shades from abh and when I did OMG I now know the hype for the contour kit and will defiantly be purchasing it or putting in on my birthday list! They are so creamy and pigmented  I'm so in love and have been using them every day since I love latte for brightening under my eyes and actually use standstone as a transition shade on my eyes. I also love Golden peach for blending out my bronzer when its gone a bit ott or orange its a life saver shade.

Defiantly worth it and I would pay full price for these now! If you have the contour kit already you can replace the shades in there but I just got a z palette and put them in there go check them out!
(From l to r) Golden peach, Cream soda, Latte, standstone and 10k.

P.s - let me know if there is any reviews or blog posts you would like to see from me.

Image result for abh logo makeup

No comments:

Post a Comment