Wednesday 12 October 2016

Collection glam crystals gel liner

The best glitter liners EVER !

Collection are normally talked about for there concealer but I love there gel liners and they deserve more of a hype. If you struggle with putting glitter on with glitter glue etc... these are a much easier product to use. They have a large range of colours I use them either to do a double wing with my eyeliner of I will use it all over my lid and just leave it to try and it also looks pretty in the inner corner, the brush on this is so good not to small or big and picks up lots of product.







If you love glitter on the eyes you need to check these out they are such a dupe for the urban decay glitter liner but only costing £2.99!
Here are some swatches of some of my favourite glitter liners so glittery!

Image result for COLLECTION logo


1 comment:

  1. these actually look really good, i might buy one soon! xx

    ReplyDelete