Wednesday 19 October 2016

Botanics hydrating night cream

Image result for botanic night crem all brightThe WORST night cream I have ever used!

I recently brought this product the other week when I wanted to look for a new night cream and I got the micellar cleansing water by them and I love It so I had high hopes for the cream...

So after I took all my makeup off and was going to head to bed I put the cream on and at first it felt so night and definally hydrating and then I would say with in 10 minitues my face felt stiff and dry and I had to get out of bed to take it off and apply a different moisturiser because my skin felt so stiff! This is defiantly not a hydrating product and was not nice as a night cream either. 

I still love the Nivea cream its about 3 pound for a massive tub cheap and amazing try it out !


Image result for botanics logo boota

No comments:

Post a Comment