Tuesday 2 August 2016

Mua undress me two palette








 
Undress me two palette - £4!!!
 
Yes that's correct I haven't just had a typing error this palette is £4 pound from MUA!
This palette has a good selection off matte and shimmer nude toned eye shadows, you can see from my swatches how pigmented they are for so cheap, your getting 12 shades for £4. This palette is a good dupe for the naked 2 palette by urban decay what is £38 pound!
 
These shades all blend beautifully the only thing I didn't like was the black felt very ruff and was not vey pigmented compared to the other shades when I was swatching them they all felt very soft and creamy where the black was very ruff and not smooth at all, but its not to hard to find a matte black somewhere else.
 
The shimmer shades in this palette look stunning and so pretty on the lid and there's a champagne coloured one that looks lovely as a brow bone highlight to just finish of that look.
 
I love this palette for the price its amazing definitely worth trying, if you have this palette let me know if your black eye shadow was ruff compared to the others or it may just be that I have a fault with my palette.
 
Head to superdrug to pick this palette up :)
 



Image result for mua logo








2 comments:

  1. I have this palette and i love it! Its amazing value for money.

    <3
    perfectfixations.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete