Sunday 1 November 2015

My top 5 concelers


 
A - Collection illuminating touch - £4.99
Out of the 5 this is defiantly my favoutire it gives amazing coverage and brightens my under eyes at the same time its a 2 in 1 for me as I would have used two concelers before, I have only recently brought this but this Is definatly going to be a holy grail product of mine.
 
B - Soap and glory kiss ass brighten and blur - £6.00
So everyone seems to go for the kiss ass concealer in the pot so I decided to give the other one ago its in a crayon type form its very yellow toned to so its great for illuminating but it doesn't give enough coverage for me so I normal have to conceal with a fuller coverage concealer and then use this over the top.
 
C- Mac pro long wear - £17.50
I think every makeup fan has this concealer its just a great all round concealer I have It in many shades ones for under my eyes and some for covering imperfections. The only thing I don't like about this is that its comes in a pump form It can sometimes give me more product than what I wanted but other than that its defiantly worth the money.
 
 D- Garnier tinted eye roll on - around £7.00
So this is brilliant for when you have tired eyes it really wakes your eyes up it doesn't give much coverage but I love this for when im being lazy with my makeup.
 
E - Collection lasting perfection - £4.19
Everyone raves about this concealer all though its in my top 5 its defiantly my least favourite out of the 5, its really good for coverage but for me it doesn't seem to last very well on my skin so I love this concealer but only for when I know im going to be wearing make up for  a few hours.
 
Please let me know what your favourite concealers are I am dying to try the urban decay naked skin and Maybelline Eraser Eye Concealer what I will try out soon and let you know how it goes.
 

2 comments:

  1. I must try the two Collection concealer since I've heard great things and this post had made me want them more.

    Megan X

    Check out my blog here www.lifewithmcm.com

    ReplyDelete