Saturday 5 September 2015

First impreshions on the collection eyes uncovered nude palette
























So I recently picked up this palette from boots for only £3.99 ! Amazing price for a eye shadow palette and they even have offers on them at times. In the palette you get 6 shades I haven't tried them out properly yet but I have swatched them and some are better than others, as you can see in the picture the shade biscuit hardly shows up but the first two are very pigmented they feel very creamy when I swatched them I will update when I do an eye look with these shades.

The packaging is not to bad either its nothing to pretty but for the price its alright and its quite small and compacted so good for travel.

So far I am quite impressed with this for only £3.99 and they have a few other palettes in the range will be worth giving a try.


11 comments:

  1. I love this palette, the colours look so pretty. Lovely review :)

    Valentina from FASHION with VALENTINA.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks pretty good considering how cheap it is. It is definitely worth buying to test it out.

    Lauren x

    www.laurenapowers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never heard of this product, but I'd love to try it :) Lovely review xx

    Kelly from beautypeptalk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been wanting to buy this for so long but I never get around to doing it, the shades look so stunning!

    http://lxdia.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE YOUR BLOG! AND WE ALSO HAVE THE SAME NAME! SO GOING TO HAVE TO BY THIS EYESHADOW PALETTE ITS GORGEOUS, ALSO WOULD LOVE TO COLLAB SOMETIME ASWELL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you liked the post, and yeah course :)

      Delete