Monday 24 August 2015

Best face wash ever!

 
Simple kind to skin moisturising facial wash - £3.39 150ml (boots)
 
This is hands down the best face wash I have ever tried it takes my makeup off in seconds!
I was always in the facial wipes I always used the simple ones but one day I got a mini facial wash with the wipes and after a while of just leaving it at the bottom off my draw I decided to give it a go, I thought that facial wipes were the quickest and easiest way to get of your makeup.
I wetted my face and then applied this and gave it a good scrub over my whole face even over my eye makeup and then washed it off with water I went to look in the mirror expecting there to be mascara all under my eyes but there was nothing not a scrap off makeup and it took me about 30 seconds I was in shock and now I use it every night its amazing!
You can get them in all drug stores most off the time simple have offers on there products so you can get it half price of buy one get one free.
 
Honestly give it a try and if you don't love it as much as me you haven't wasted aload of money or even try the mini travel size as a tester .
 

2 comments:

  1. I like you post :) i think will give it a go. Hope it does my skin justice. thank you
    http://melaniaivy.blogspot.co.ke/

    ReplyDelete